These gardens are homogenous with other gardens and buildings on this side of the bastions, for the excellent panoramic views of the Grand Harbour. These gardens are named after the famous ophthalmic surgeon Sir Luigi Preziosi. During 2002-3, these gardens underwent a complete transformation including two new fountains and a new entry gate, following a project undertaken by the Floriana Local Council. The official inauguration of the newly embellished gardens was held on 27th April 2003 by the Mayor of Floriana, Mr Nigel Holland.
http://www.florianalocalcouncil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/021212213007-Sir-Luigi-Preziosi-Gardens-2-reduced.jpg 640 1135 sbarbara http://www.florianalocalcouncil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/logo.png sbarbara2017-04-03 11:42:252017-04-04 13:58:05Sir Luigi Preziosi Gardens